Boards By Size
by % Carbon
Extensions & Bases
Parts and Maintenance
Harnesses and Spreaders
Parts & Accessories
Tools & Parts
2010 - A-H-D Rebound SuperXCross
Our New Rebound series boards, shine in every condition and any sailing program.
Their shapes are the most versatile of the AHD range, and will adapt to any windsurfing session.
Some critical parameters influencing the board action have been modified, to make the New Rebounds more dynamic and livelier, while leaving their easiness unchanged.
The tail, notably, is more narrow, evolving into a "round pin".
We now have a truly evolutionary free-wave range, where each volume is fine tuned for its wind and sea range.
On the water
Our New Rebound series share the same philosophy as our successful earlier generation Rebounds: 4 harmonious and balanced shapes, optimizing both performance and easy sailing. Their shapes are the most versatile of the AHD range, and will adapt to any windsurfing session.
* Scoop line: first rocker then flatter further aft, it guarantees an excellent speed
* Tail kick: to enhance the reactivity to your aft-foot pressure in the surfs
* Compact outline: early planing, maneuverability, liveliness, control, extended sailing range
* Balanced outline: forgiveness, early planing
* Rails: quite voluminous and tucked under forward to enhance maneuverability and forgiveness
* Double concave bottom: will boost the acceleration by straightening the scoop line