Boards By Size
by % Carbon
Extensions & Bases
Parts and Maintenance
Harnesses and Spreaders
Parts & Accessories
Tools & Parts
2011 - Kaos
Kaos rules the waves...
• Full Xply construction.
• Heavy duty 250 Luff sleeve material.
• Aramid Xply luff panel.
• 160 HPE Dacron luff insert for depower on the wave.
• Aramid leech reinforcement prevents distortion.
• Twin clew eyelets for extended wind range.
• Multiple layer clew reinforcements.
• Thermoformed mast pad.
• Moulded batten end protectors.
• Extruded PVC foot and lower seam protection.
• Boom height indicators.
• Moulding above boom slot for easy mast insertion.
• Stainless Steel triple downhaul pulley.
Since the 1990’s Kaos has been the precision tool of choice tool for discerning Wave sailors.
Its ability to provide power on demand yet remain neutral on the wave
face are highly sought after qualities which allow riders to remain
in control, placing themselves on the wave with pinpoint accuracy. On
the wave it has a smooth, forgiving power transition from the bottom
into the top turn. It’s not hard to understand why for more than a decade this sail has been held in such high esteem.
For 2011 we have give this precision tool even a sharper edge.
If you can look past the eye catching new graphics you will find a host
of refinements that take us to a new level of performance. Luff curve,
shaping and batten tapers have been tweaked to refine the balance and
power delivery.Twin eyelets have given the Kaos even a greater range
the bottom setting opening up the lower leech increasing its performance
in higher winds. The clew reinforcements have been improved to ensure
its ability to survive even the harshest of wipeouts while the use of
high tech materials in the luff and leech has reduced weight.
There is little doubt that Kaos rules the Waves.