Boards By Size
by % Carbon
Extensions & Bases
Parts and Maintenance
Harnesses and Spreaders
Parts & Accessories
Tools & Parts
2011 KA Koyote: Slalom & Freeride
Our Price: From $700.00 to $800.00
The 2011 Koyote sets the new standard for no-cam freeride sails.
The discerning freeride sailor demands a sail that is easy, comfortable and forgiving, while still maintaining an impressive overall performance and
top end speed and Koyote is the answer.
All that has been learned from the ongoing Koncept R&D program has been applied to the Koyote. The foil is powerful in the lower half, delivering great planing power, while the progressive leech twist and slippery upper foil profile reduce drag and deliver a blistering top end. Make no mistake, this is a seriously fast sail that has topped 40 knots on numerous occasions. The foil tension is sufficient for excellent draft stability when overpowered yet the handling is soft enough for effortless maneuvers and easy pumping.
The sail can be locked down for straight line blasting with the 7 carbon/composite battens maintaining the draft location perfectly, while being balanced and predictable through transitions. Full X-ply construction ensures the durability demanded from this class of sail is exceeded, with abrasion resistance enablers such as molded soft edge on the foot and crossover batten, batten end protectors and twin-ply Dacron head panel, which increases the sails' longevity.
2011 Koyote, pure freeride!!!
Koyote, pure freeride...
• Full Xply construction
• Heavy duty 250 Luff sleeve material
• Aramid X-ply luff panel
• Aramid leech reinforcement prevents distortion
• Stepped clew reduces boom lengths
• Twin clew eyelets for extended wind range
• Multiple layer clew reinforcements
• Carbon/composite tube battens
• Thermoformed mast pad
• Molded batten end protectors
• Extruded PVC foot and lower seam protection
• Boom height indicators
• Molding above boom slot for easy mast insertion
• Stainless Steel triple downhaul pulley
* size luff boom mast battens top
* 5.3 423 166 400/19 7 fixed
* 5.9 441 178 430/21 7 fixed
* 6.6 462 190 430/21 7 fixed
* 7.4 483 205 460/25 7 fixed
* 8.2 495 217 460/25 7 fixed